How can I prevent termites?
- How often should I get my home inspected for termites in Baton Rouge?
- How can I prevent termites naturally?
- How do you prevent termites when building a new home in Baton Rouge?
- What are the costs of termite prevention in Baton Rouge?
- Lawn & garden termite prevention
- How do you prevent termites from spreading in Baton Rouge?
Do I have termites?
What do termites damage?
How do I get rid of termites?
Annual termite inspections are the key to avoiding an infestation in your home or business. Between inspections, always keep your eyes peeled for the signs of termites.
Popular natural termite methods include orange oil, cardboard traps, and diatomaceous earth. However, these won’t work to control an active infestation in your home.
Using termite-resistant materials, avoiding having wood in contact with soil, and directly treating the lumber used to build the home are a few methods builders use in new homes.
The costs of termite prevention vary depending on how often you need service. Investing in termite prevention is always less than the costs associated with a termite infestation.
When you discover termites, it’s essential to contact a professional pest control company right away. To prevent termites altogether, fix moisture problems and avoid decaying wood problems.
Termite Prevention in Louisiana
Serving the Baton Rouge and Acadiana LA area since 1957