How often should my home be treated for termites in Baton Rouge?
Different termite treatments last for different amounts of time. Some need to be regularly monitored while others can last for more than a decade.
Termidor termite treatment is said to be effective for up to 13 years. Sentricon bait stations are regularly monitored, making their effectiveness long-lasting. No matter how long your termite treatment is supposed to last, it’s smart to get annual inspections on your home or business in Baton Rouge to ensure no new termite activity pops up.
Do I Need Termite Treatment Every Year?
Do You Have a Termite Problem? We Can Help.
Click the button below to leave your information & we'll be in touch in an hour or less.
What Can I Do Between Termite Treatments to Prevent Termites?
Even if you have termite treatment underway, it’s always a good idea to learn how to make your property less attractive to termites. Here’s how:
- Keep piles of lumber or firewood away from your property or stored above ground.
- Eliminate sources of standing water in or near the home.
- Be wary of areas of your foundation where wood is in contact with soil.
- Regularly inspect your deck, patio, or outdoor furniture for signs of damage.
- Remove decaying trees and branches in your yard.
How Often Do I Need a Termite Exterminator?
How Often Should My Home Be Treated For Termites? in Louisiana
Serving the Baton Rouge and Acadiana LA area since 1957