Nuisance Wildlife Control
Out in nature, raccoons, opossums, squirrels, skunks and other wild animals are perfectly normal. However, sometimes these animals invade your property and even your home, which can endanger your family. For more than 60 years, Dugas Pest Control has been providing humane wildlife removal services for raccoons, opossums, moles, and more.
Wildlife Removal Process
If you notice a wild animal in or on your property, it is not recommended that you try to catch or handle it yourself. There is always a chance of injury to yourself or the animal, which is why a professional wildlife control company is necessary. Our wildlife removal services include:
- Identification of the type of wildlife you are dealing with
- Recommendation for a specific plan for capturing the animal
- Trapping the animal and safely removing it from your home or business
- Eliminating any sources of food and shelter for wildlife around your property
- Securing possible entry points where these animals may be entering your property to prevent future problems
Need a Wildlife Control – Removal – Exclusion estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
What is Wildlife Exclusion?
Humane Wildlife Management
There is a great demand locally for wildlife removal assistance because the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries does not provide nuisance wildlife animal control or removal except for alligators, as only the state or certain state providers are licensed to handle alligators.
Wildlife Control – Removal – Exclusion in Louisiana
Serving the Baton Rouge and Acadiana LA area since 1957