Spider Pest Control & Prevention
Nonetheless, no one wants an excess amount of spiders in their home or business, especially when there are dangerous spiders in your area. The spider exterminators at Dugas Pest Control provide spider pest control you can trust.
Ready For Your Free Pest Control Quote?
Click the button below to leave your information.
Spider Extermination Process
Spiders may mostly be harmless and actually play an important role in our ecosystem, but that doesn’t mean you want an infestation inside your home! If you’re seeing excess amounts of spiders in your home or have spotted a black widow or brown recluse, it’s best to call the spider control team at Dugas. Our spider exterminators will:
- Conduct a full property inspection that includes the yard, attached and detached structures, driveway, and home.
- Identify the type of spider or spiders in the property.
- Treat spider nests outside of your foundation to protect your home during the warmer months.
- Remove webs from the outside and inside of your home.
- Seal small common entry points if they are contributing to the spider infestation.
- Discreetly apply spider removal products in areas with activity.
- Place sticky traps on the interior to monitor activity.
- Create a full spider removal report describing the treatment and how you can implement spider pest control to prevent future infestations.
Professional Spider Exterminators
Spider Removal Services
Spider Exterminators – Control – Removal in Louisiana
Serving the Baton Rouge and Acadiana LA area since 1957