How do I get rid of termites?
Do I have termites?
What do termites damage?
How can I prevent termites?
- How often should I get my home inspected for termites in Baton Rouge?
- How can I prevent termites naturally?
- How do you prevent termites when building a new home in Baton Rouge?
- What are the costs of termite prevention in Baton Rouge?
- Lawn & garden termite prevention
- How do you prevent termites from spreading in Baton Rouge?
When administered by a professional termite exterminator, termite treatments are very safe for you and your family. A trained professional will safely administer treatment.
Treatment should be administered as soon as possible by a professional termite exterminator upon the discovery of a termite problem in your home or business.
Certain termite treatments, including fumigation and Sentricon, are known to be effective for controlling ants, beetles, roaches, and several other types of bugs.
Termite-related costs are almost never covered by your insurance provider. This is because policies often only cover preventable damage. Termite bonds are your best chance.
Three of the main types include baiting stations (Sentricon), liquid termiticides (Termidor), and fumigation. All are effective to control an active infestation in your property.
Depending on the type of termite treatment, your professional termite exterminator will determine how often treatment needs to be checked on or reapplied.
Termite Treatment in Louisiana
Serving the Baton Rouge and Acadiana LA area since 1957