How Do I Get Rid of Termites?
To get rid of termites, you need to enlist the help of a professional termite exterminator that can administer the industry’s best termite treatments.
There are many termite treatments available to get rid of termites, but only a couple are considered to be extremely reliable: liquid termite treatment (Termidor) and bait stations (Sentricon). In addition to these two termite treatment methods, some pest control companies offer fumigation, heat treatments, orange oil, direct soil or wood treatments, and more.
Benefits of Termite Treatments
Both Sentricon and Termidor are considered very effective in controlling and preventing termites.
- Termidor Benefits
- Liquid treatments are known to be unbeatable in providing long-term protection from termites; some last up to 13 years.
- These treatments are low-odor, easily tracked by termites, and work to control other types of pests.
- Liquid treatments rarely need to be re-applied by your pest control company.
- Sentricon Benefits
- The bait inside of these bait stations is highly attractive to termites and effectively draw the insects towards them.
- Sentricon is regularly monitored by a pest control expert, meaning your property will be regularly inspected for termites.
- The bait stations are placed discreetly around the perimeter of your home where they can not be easily seen or tampered with.
Do You Have a Termite Problem? We Can Help.
Click the button below to leave your information & we'll be in touch in an hour or less.
Can I Get Rid of Termites Myself?
Treating termites is not a DIY project. Termite treatment requires the knowledge, experience, and skills possessed by a professional who can effectively treat any termites in your property. Some of the common ways people try to get rid of termites on their own includes traps and baiting, orange oil, heat or cold treatments, boric acid, and more. Although a few of these may be effective for prevention purposes, they’re never strong enough to control an active infestation. For termite treatment, it’s essential to always get industry-grade products from a professional.
How To Get Rid of Termites With a Pest Control Company
As soon as you notice the signs of termites in your property, don’t wait to call a professional pest control company. Although you might see articles online about DIY termite control, it simply is not an option when you already have an infestation. Dugas Pest Control can help prevent and control termites in your property year-round.
How Do I Get Rid of Termites? in Louisiana
Serving the Baton Rouge and Acadiana LA area since 1957